This Unseen, Untouchable Thing

So I was Tumblr-ing. As usual. Till I came across this.

Actual Children’s Answers to The Question “What Is Love?”

“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.” - Chrissy, age 6 

“Love is what makes you smile when you’re tired.” - Terri, age 4

“Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.” - Danny, age 7

“Love is when you kiss all the time. Then when you get tired of kissing, you still want to be together and you talk more. My Mommy and Daddy are like that. They look gross when they kiss.” - Emily, age 8

“Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.” - Bobby, age 7

“If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate,” - Nikka, age 6
“Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday.” - Noelle, age 7

“Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well.” - Tommy, age 6

“During my piano recital, I was on a stage and I was scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn’t scared anymore.” - Cindy, age 8

“My mommy loves me more than anybody. You don’t see anyone else kissing me to sleep at night.” - Clare, age 6

“Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken.” - Elaine, age 5
“Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Brad Pitt.” - Chris, age 7

“Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.” - Mary Ann, age 4

“I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones.” - Lauren, age 4

“When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn’t bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That’s love.” - Rebecca, age 8

“When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you.” - Karen, age 7

“You really shouldn’t say ‘I love you’ unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget.” - Jessica, age 8

It's ae-may-zing! Remarkable! I felt touched that these children see love as a pure thing. Children have pure eyes. Like what Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. said, "Children are like white clothe. It's up to their parents on how to paint them". (Or so. Correct me if I'm wrong please)

Also, I came across this.

Last night, when I saw this, my heart immediately went all awwhhh. There is still love in this world even after what we are seeing in today's scenario. It's incredible how love knows no bound. Humans can feel love. So do animals. But what captures my heart was the love that is felt between a human being and an animal. It's a language that everyone can understand. Love is amazing. 

But do you know that feeling when you love someone sooooooooo much, like you wouldn't trade anything in the world for that person? That big, infinity love that you feel, you have is nothing compared to how much Allah loves us. I've read somewhere, (I'm sorry I always forgot where I got this from, but you can google it if you want to :) ) the love that we have among us, is only 1%. The rest 99% is Allah's love for us. Can you imagine how much Allah loves us?? Wouldn't you feel touched when you read that? Knowing how much, (though it's unimaginable) that Allah loves you?? Yeah. It's amazing, right?

For lovers, love may mean this too;

So people, spread the loveeeeeeeeeee!!!! 
Love your parents! 
Love your siblings!
Love your friends!
Love your pet!
Love your aunties/uncles/saudara segala bagai!
Love your neighbour!
Love the mak cik cleaner!
Love everyone!

But most importantly, you must..


P.s.: Trying to channel this negativity inside of me into something positive.
P.p.s. I think I've shared that thing before. Hmmm



  2. Ohyeah! Love yourself first! Sangat setuju :)

  3. Syidah: Yes. It's the LOVE that I can never understand in couple terms. :P

    Zhafa:Yeayyy!!! I got an AWESOME from zhifii!! hihi XD

    Mimi: 1st step in learning others. ;D


What's on your mind is there for a reason. :)